A paper will be due at the end of the semester that focuses on a particular aspect of technology and government. You might consider technology applications (or plans) in a governmental department, office, or nonprofit organization. This paper should be between 10 and 14 pages (not counting a cover sheet) and the topic will be of your choosing. Oral presentations (6-8 mins.) will be required and presented by each student, individually, during the last class of the semester. I will review general requirements in class.
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50 )
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charge