• The purpose of the individual biblical integration paper is to explore the topic of servant leadership in a non-exhaustive manner.
• You will submit a 750-word paper assessing servant leadership from a biblical perspective. You must ensure that the paper is exactly 750 words.
• The paper must include citations from Scripture, the required readings from the course, the lectures, and all presentations that pertain to a biblical perspective on servant leadership (found in the Reading & Study folders in Modules/Weeks 1–3).
• There must be at least 10 citations to each item in the Reading & Study folder in Modules/Weeks 1–3 (the Duby article, the lectures, all presentations including Fischer, servant leadership articles, Blanchard and Hodges, Blanchard et al., and Scripture).
• The individual paper must cover the following topics:
o A biblical analysis of the key ideas associated with Greenleaf’s servant leadership perspective.
o A biblical foundation for servant leadership.
• Current APA guidelines must be followed, including the use of a running head, title page, abstract page, reference page, etc. These elements are not included in the required word count for this assignment.
Please Reference the Following documents for further instructions:
Required readings are attached. The required book reading is
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content