The prohibition of torture is now absolute. Yet almost every state in the world either practises torture or is allegedly complicit in the use of torture or “extraordinary rendition” in which torture is implicated.
The UN Secretary-General has asked you to advise him as to how the prohibition of torture might be made effective, so that the practice can finally be eliminated. He asks you to refer to existing treaties and case-law, as well as state practice. He asks: is a new treaty required, more effective mechanisms for enforcement, or simply better compliance by states with their existing obligations?
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content