Course Text: Daft, R. L. (2018). The leadership experience. (7th ed.). USA: Cengage Learning
Choose a leader to interview. The leader can be a friend, coworker, supervisor, family member who holds a type of leadership position. In your interview you should learn from the leader his/her thoughts managing subordinates, motivating subordinates and making decisions that impact other members of the group and/or organization.
In your paper, you need to:
• Identify who you interviewed (i.e., name, position held, organization in which s/he is employed).
• Identify the leadership style(s) exhibited and use the information from your conversation with the leader to support why you are identifying particular style(s).
• Remember, these concepts have overlap. A leader and demonstrate multiple leadership types and does not have to be just one type.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content