- Describe the nature and all dimensions of the three ethical issues.
Identify the ethical code numbers and definitions of each issue presented using both the APA and ACA codes.
- Discuss alternative courses of action that could be taken by the counselor to rectify each dilemma.
- Describe the implications of each alternative action; lay out the limitations and advantages of each alternative considered.
- Choose one course of action and provide a justification for this selection.
Describe the ethical decision-making model (from your course materials) you used throughout the process to arrive at a final decision (i.e., Forrester-Miller and Davis). Make sure you outline each step.
- You will be graded on the process you used to arrive at your recommendations and the reasoning behind picking a specific recommendation (and not the actual recommendation itself).
- You should utilize and cite at least two peer-reviewed journal articles to include in your research.
- The body of the paper should be no less than 4 pages in length. Your paper should be double-spaced, in 12 point Times New Roman font, with normal 1-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract, and a reference page.
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content