FORMAT FOR ALL WRITTEN ASSIGNMENTS
Please follow these directions in completing ALL written assignments.
- All assignments MUST be TYPED on 8 1/2 x 11 paper format, using Times Roman 12 point font-size, and 1” margin spaces along borders. Camera shots or scanned copies are not acceptable.
- Remember to use single space within paragraphs and double space between paragraphs. Use sub-headings as necessary.
- Follow appropriate professional format for memorandums, letters and reports. See textbook for samples.
- Use your real name in all assignments. Save your work in editable Word files with the correct labels. First name (underscore) Last name (underscore) Memo#1 For e.g. John_Doe_Memo#1
Memo #2 – Review the case scenario (Section 26, Pg. 391) at MetCo and related task details. Write a report in memo format, analyzing the data and presenting results and conclusions. Address it to your hypothetical CEO; but you must use your real names.
Prepare Memo #2 as a report in and of itself. In other words, begin the body of your report below the memo heading. Memo #2 will be four-five pages. Be sure to:
- Create a subject line that serves as a title for the report
- Write a good introduction, meaning have a clear thesis and purpose (Apply A of ACE model)
- Identify the research questions you are aiming to answer
- Identify the most important conclusions you can draw and back each of them up with data/evidence
- Use informative sub-headings
- Include tables and graphs that help illustrate and explain the data. Screen-shots are not acceptable.
You may incorporate additional information. However, ensure that your information sources are credible, authoritative, recent/current, and relevant. Sources may include both general background sources as well as specialized sources. Special-interest sources and popular literature are acknowledged as such if they are cited. All web sites utilized are authoritative. Academic peer-reviewed journal articles or scholarly books are most appropriate. A consistent citation style is used in both text and bibliography.
Reminder: Underline your topic sentence for only each ensuing paragraph, after the introduction. Remember to have the appropriate memo heading format and to conclude your memorandum by using a feedback protocol. Refer to ‘Format for All Written Assignments’ for other guidelines.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
Use “20” as the discount code to redeem your offer!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50 )
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee