BIOGRAPHICAL STUDY – BIBLIOGRAPHY INSTRUCTIONS
During Module/Week 2, you will begin your Biographical Study by assembling a working bibliography of sources (both primary and secondary). You will use these sources for research on your chosen character.
In addition to the New Testament, you are required to cite a minimum of 6 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources identified that you plan to explore for information about your character (see the document “Scholarly vs. Popular Sources” for information on what constitutes a scholarly source).
At least 1 of those scholarly sources must be a scholarly commentary. All sources must be cited in current Turabian format.
See the Biographical Study – Bibliography Grading Rubric for details on how your Bibliography will be graded.
TEXTBOOKS TO BE READ AND USE FOR THE PAPER
1. Lea, Thomas D., and David A. Black. The New Testament: Its Background and Message. 2nd ed. Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 2003. ISBN: 9780805426328. (READ CHAPTERS 2 – 3 )
2. Scott, J. J., Jr. Jewish Backgrounds of the New Testament. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2000. ISBN: 9780801022401 (READ CHAPTERS 8-12 )
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 25% Discount on all orders above $50 )
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charge