The literature review focuses on how other researchers have addressed similar questions. It places the study in context and discusses how it will differentiate itself from what is already in the field. See page 44 of the Capstone EOP Manual for more detail as well as the matrix suggestions and attached rubric. I suggest between 8-12 pages for this section but you will continue to add to this as you go. I am looking for approximately 20 sources including 10 sources from peer-reviewed or high-quality scholarly journals and publications. You are attempting to establish what the literature says and where the gap exists that you plan to fill!
For a custom paper on the above or a related topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content